There are also many budget templates and samples available online. Below are links to some example budgets:
- FilmBudgetPro.com – Sample Budget Top Sheet
- QuickFilmBudget.com – Sample Budget
- TidyForms.com – 2 Film Budget Templates Available for Download
The National Association of Production Accountants (NAPA) also offers resources, classes, and certification for those who are interested in learning more about how to become a production accountant for the entertainment industry.
Finally, here are some links to other great articles from those who have experience creating production budgets:
- LineProducing.com – Budget Structure
- Documentary.org – Don’t Fudge on Your Budget: Toeing the Line Items
- IndieWire.com – 10 Tips for Successfully Producing a Micro-Budget Feature
- FilmProduction.WordPress.com – Film Production Accounting
Disclaimer: We do not sponsor or endorse anyone in our posts nor do we receive compensation of any kind in exchange for providing information about specific websites or resources, so please check for references, business licenses or credentials as you feel necessary.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is deemed to be accurate and true to the best of our knowledge. If there are any inaccuracies, you may submit corrections and sources by visiting our Contact page. We do not sponsor or endorse anyone in our posts nor do we receive compensation of any kind in exchange for providing information about specific websites or resources unless otherwise noted, so please check for references, business licenses or credentials as you feel necessary.